Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank you Lonna

Yesterday I was really bummed out. I was on call to the ER for the first part of the day, and that was very busy so it kept me occupied. I put a call out to Lonna, and late in the afternoon she got back to me. I suggested to her that my failure to really land that "right" interview could be that I am looking in all the wrong places. She is working with the church boards that might be able to find me something back in a church. It is an opportunity that I originally shied away from because I was sure that going back into a church was not in my "genes," but it was also something that her and I came up with together about a month ago. Many things have happened, and I think that this may be what will come together.

Dear God, give me the wisdom to know what it is that you have planned for me. Amen.

No comments: