Sunday, August 16, 2009

Roller Coaster Sunday

I've had a bit of a roller coaster couple of days. I stopped at the store to get a sandwich for supper the other night and a guy whistled at me. That hasn't happened in a LOOOOOONG time, so that brought my spirits up.

I preached at my church this morning and my sermon on the various prayers in The Bible and how we might use them as models for our own prayer life and got an amazing response to it. Another thing that brought my spirits up.

My friend got called away just after church so we had to postpone our outing to a local farm to pick blackberries, raspberries and grapes. That was a bit of a bummer. So I came home and took a nap with my Angel who was also feeling somewhat exhausted. I Needed That.

Then I checked email a few minutes ago and the final interview I have out had sent me an email rejection letter. Now I am really bummed out. Things are spinning right now and I am nt sure what is going to happen next. God WILL provide. I am sure of that.

No comments: